Monday, January 26, 2009

01/26/09 Mon

LAST PT SESSION!!!!!!!!! I am going to miss Jessica and Jennifer (and Rob from OT). I had actual fun today.

We tried out some machines and walked sideways on a treadmill (it stengthens this one hip muscle that is difficult to work out and, of course, it is the one I need to strengthen the most). Don came in and asked what on earth I was doing. I guess I looked like a crab walking sideways. I also went up and down and up and down steps several times. They have a couple of flights of actual stairs that lead to nowhere and people go on these steps to practice. I am still not over how difficult things are that I used to take for granted and would never have believed that going up and down steps would be something you have to concentrate hard on. While I can now go up and down the steps, it is somewhat difficult for me and I get a sense of accomplishment when I can do it several times. Today I had Jennifer, a great Carolina Basketball fan so we had fun talking about Carolina and speculating about the players and Roy Williams. Both Jennifer and I love the players and Roy Williams so it breaks our hearts when they lose.







By the way, how do Duke fans ever learn to spell Coach K's last name.
You would have to memorize how to spell it since it makes no sense with the pronunciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment