Thursday, February 5, 2009

02/05/2009 Thr

Not much today. I went to hear Sr. Minister talk about Moses at 11 a.m., then ate lunch and waited on Don to finish with his men's group. We went home about 1:30 p.m. and I was pretty tired from not sleeping as well as I should the last couple of nights (about 5 hours each night). Milo got in the shower this morning and stayed a little longer than usual. His tail got drenched on his way out and he looked so sad. What a little love, though!!! This afternoon, I made some phone calls and rested mostly. My eyes feel really dry today and I ordered Restasis from Caremark. I did not finish addressing cards but will try and do that tomorrow. I know all manner of children who need those valentine cards and they shall have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment