Tuesday, February 10, 2009

02/10/2009 Tue

Got my new glasses today. I am a little undecided on how much better I can see. It is still a bit blurry but, so far, I have been able to read whatever I have tried to read.

Yesterday, I was interviewed by a Yale University researcher who is trying to determine the cause of meningiomas. Mostly, she asked about hormone replacement therapy history; cell phone, CB radio, and cordless phone use (how long and for how many minutes per month/week/year - who would know); family history of tumors. The usual suspects, I guess. I did the best I could with the questions and we got more answers than I would have alone due to Marlene's familiarity with Ancestry.com. She looked up ages at death of several family members which I would not have guessed if given all day.

I hope everyone out there is in good shape for Valentines!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment